If you're looking for a cleaner, safer system for restoring, cleaning, and depainting surfaces, look no further than Sponge Blasting.
The sponge blasting system, provided by Sponge-Jet, uses SPONGE MEDIA(TM) abrasives that provide dry, low dust, and low rebound blasting that gives a variety of benefits. The distinctive sponge media are composites of open-cell, polyurethane foam and micro-abrasives that absorb rebounding energy, reduce ricochet, allowing for less extensive containment, and cause less collateral damage to adjacent surfaces. Sponge-Jet is being used by many of the largest manufacturers in the world.
This unique low dust, low ricochet, and recyclable process offers:
- Reduced fugitive emissions
- Reduced operator injuries
- Safer working environment
- Reduced pollution, waste generation, fines and reporting
- Enhanced visibility and first-pass quality
- Easier staging, containment, ventilation, and clean up
- Less waste, disposal and material handling
The various applications for sponge blasting include:
| Surface Preparation
- High Performance Coating
- Weld Inspection
- Structural Steel
- Rust and Corrision Removal
- Lead Paint Abatement
- Stone Facade
- Walls and Ceiling
- Statues and Monuments
- Limestone Cleaning
- Fire Damage
- Mold Remediation
Sponge Blasting Process Diagram:
Sponge blasting: a real solution. EMS: your best option. We're sponge blasting experts.
Contact Environmental Management Specialists (EMS), Inc. today.